Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tis Tuesday!!! I'm feeling very philosophical

And what a miserable day it is too! I'm probably going to talk poo poo now cos have nothing really constructive to say today, but just feel like blabbing, ya ever feel like that?

Lately I have been thinking of all the people I have met in my short but colourful life and cant believe it really. Through card making I think I have met more people in a short space of time than ever. Have to say all the people that I come to meet through cardmaking are mental!! In particular Babs and Neasa, but thats just because I have met them in RL, im sure there are many more crafty people out there that could join the cause! I'm so happy that i was introduced to this mad crafty world, it puts a spring in my step and keeps me smiling. It's great! Plus it also helps that I am a bit soft in the head aswell....lol! Thats just a polite way of saying that im mental too! I think everybody should have a mad moment though from time to time...its good for the soul! (Jesus I really am being philosophical today! what the hell was in my weetabix this morning?)

Anyway suppose I better stop trying to be so deep and let you know whats been going on in my life..well.....not much actually. Our house is starting to take shape and we are waiting on our bathroom stuff to be delivered, we are getting a jacuzzi bath (that holds 2 ppl *cough*) We will never use it together though......*cough*! HONESTLY!!! We were looking at lights for our sitting room and dining room the other day, jesus the price of them, we have seen a beautiful one for the landing that hangs down the middle of the stairs, its pricey but nice, so we have decided that all donations for this will be accepted!! lol! In the form of vouchers for this particular shop, so im going to start to spread the word around the family so that they take the hint! I cant even imagine what it will feel like to have our own place, its weird. I forget what it was like to live together just as a couple, we have been living as a foursome (with the inlaws) for the past two years so its gonna be feckin GREAT! to get out on our own.

OK thats enough blabbering must back to RL and get the dinner on!

No comments: